Rapidity of change, the pressing together of previously distinct areas, and the concrete surfacing of drivers that are reluctantly considered to be in the realm of organization and system thinking, necessitate enhanced organizational causal models.
In Deep Order: Alternative Causal Models for Organizational Development, Pravir Malik will share some of his learning, thinking and practical applications of fractal reality that intimately connects individuals, teams, organizations, and markets.
In this session, we will reflect on emergent properties that will be required to interpret and navigate the changing complexities of our times, and we will experiment with some way to apply these insights in your daily work.
Session Overview and Outcomes:
- Explore repeating patterns, time, space, and emergent properties that suggest a deeper framework for organizational development
- Explore, in our personal laboratories, the structure of emotion, as an instance of the fractal imprint of the structure of Deep Order
Attending this session will benefit you if:
- You are part of a rapidly changing environment and feel that current organizational development causal models are inadequate
- You feel that how you are being can change what you are experiencing and want to explore that a little more
- You enjoy stretching your view to see things from different perspectives
Pravir Malik is a fractal savant with deep experience in organizational development across a variety of industries. Pravir has been on the Leadership Teams of A.T. Kearney India, BSR Advisory Services, and Stanford Hospital & Clinics Human Resources. He has balanced pragmatism with risk-taking to follow his inspiration in developing a fractal-based organizational development model being enumerated in a series of books and a couple of start-up companies. Two recent books include Connecting Inner Power with Global Change and Redesigning the Stock Market, which elaborate the shift in consciousness required in solving a range of formidable global problems.
Please Click here to RSVP for this meeting (the link will open a pre-addressed email in your mail program, please put BASOL RSVP in the subject line) – space is limited.
Membership in BASOL
Membership in BASOL is $75/year. BASOL members receive free admission to all our regular meetings – we meet 8 to 10x/year – admission to the meetings is $20 for the general public and $10 for Hub members.
Back to all Events